The SA GCP guidelines as well as the ICH GCP are re-introduced to the learners. Other relevant national and international guidelines and policy documents are referenced. In particular, the Investigator’s competencies and responsibilities, as set out in the various guidelines and regulations, are highlighted.
Course Format and Structure
- self-paced, online course on a dedicated and carefully designed e-learning platform
- the course participant has 5 working days in which to complete the course from the time of activation
- can be completed all at once, or you can return and resume as many times as you need to
- covers all the basics, but also has stimulating extra information and resources
- your GCP certificate can be downloaded immediately upon successful completion of the course
- average completion time is likely to be between 2 and 4 hours in total
GCP certification and CPD
CREDE’s online course in Good Clinical Practice (GCP) meets all the criteria for certified refresher training.
The refresher certificate is valid for 3 years.
CPD points are organised through the HPCSA accreditation process for 8 CEU’s (2 ethics).